Thursday, February 11, 2021

I want it to be over

 


The whole world feels this way, including you. and all of us are living in privilege. I might as well do a little blog action to show that I have not abandoned the By-Product. Just think, in spring these magnolia leaves will be hosting big fragrant white flowers the size of crock pots. And maybe even I will actually cook something edible. Meanwhile I left some verbiage on the date stamp before I go fill myself with tasty but hostile substances like whole wheat cookie biscuits, fudge, and mini-candy bars to distract myself from the world. Well there's a little bit of real apple somewhere too, it can't always be my enemy. I wield the Apple Peeler!

Black tech pen and markers on sketchbook page, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" (size of a credit card), February
2021.

No comments: