Friday, August 14, 2020

More New England Beachgoers 1999

 


Here's another sunny day at a North Shore beach near Gloucester (pronounced "Gloster"), Massachusetts. This is not near jocular Raleigh's beach, this is a more hi-class beach where you have to pay to get in. So I did, along with my mother who loved the beach and the shore. Whenever I went back to Massachusetts, if it was warm and bright I tried to bring Mom along on a shore visit. I am not such a sea fan, I'd rather visit vineyards and forests. Now that most of my sketching venues are off limits, I continue to share with you whatever I drew in vintage times. Otherwise you'll get portraits of fruits and tree leaves, if not more geometrix and tiny monsters. Not sure I have an audience here or not, but I hope to please them anyway.

Grey ink and colored pencils on sketchbook page, 8" x 7", June 19, 1999.

1 comment:

Rae Trigg said...

Jim and I still read your blog. Don't know about anyone else.