Sunday, October 11, 2015

InkTober 10 Gazebo



"Wine Saturday" brought me to one of the nicest Virginia wineries I've visited for a while: Cana Vineyards and Winery. On a glorious October day people were sitting outside enjoying life with wine and food. As might be suspected from the vineyard's name, there was a wedding in progress, but I saw no signs of Messianic figures changing water into wine. This InkTober drawing was done on-site at Cana's impressive woodcrafted wine lodge. 

I regret that I will have to suspend my InkTober program because of a family emergency. My 94-year-old mother broke her hip in a fall at home and I must go up to the Boston area to take care of things. No blogging for a while, until I get a bit of time to communicate.

Pitt sepia tech pen on sketchbook page, 5" x 5", October 10, 2015.

No comments: