Friday, September 8, 2017

Starbucks Damsels


I haven't drawn any Starbucks people for a long, long time so here are two. They are young ladies from the high school next door. I am always amazed at these good-looking, clean, and healthy youths and maidens from the nearby school. I call the girls "damsels," as they look nothing like the scruffy girls I went to school with. And I went to a fancy prep school. I was never a damsel; I was a toad. It's a rich school in an affluent neighborhood, so I guess they look so good because they can. And I went to school during the hippie era, when looking fresh and slick was discouraged. The girl at the top was dressed in a sports uniform which was not a cheerleader's garb. A closer look at her companion (not shown here), also in the uniform, showed the logo of the field hockey team. Their colors were red and white.

Black tech pen ink on sketchbook page, 4" x 8", September 7, 2017.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING App?

Let me get it straight.

I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

I tried everything from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Get It Now!