Thursday, June 25, 2020

Correcting Cons


Last post here you saw the notorious or famous John Champlin on the same page as a drawing of the hotel he was staying at. I claimed that John and I were attending "Mithracon," a mini-scholarly conference. Further research into my 1998 journal corrects this. Champlin and I were attending another conference, "Ecumenicon," which was devoted to general Esoteric, New Age, or Pagan studies. This event was held at the "Best Western" hotel in Burtonsville, Maryland. Here's a small sketch of an area in the lobby of that hotel. Tropical foliage and cloth-swathed furniture fail to add much interest to a rather dismal space. However, the architecture was interesting, as you will see on the next post here.

Markers and colored pencils, 5" x 5", March 13, 1998.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.