Sunday, June 7, 2020

Florida Street 1998

Here it is, the street scene in Melbourne again. This is the street where Jeff and Linda lived though these houses are not theirs. You can read about it if you want, why should I repeat myself though I'd love to go back to Florida. I'm re-blogging this because it belongs to the set of pictures I've been going through just now. I will be moving on to other locales, or back into other familiar art themes like Geometrika or Urban Sketching Reality. Thanks for your appreciation.

Ink and colored pencils on sketchbook page, January 25, 1998.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.