Thursday, June 18, 2020

Leafy Tree Studies 1998


This is the view out of my studio window back in 1998 and it is still the view today. I make leaf studies every year. There is a wonderful variety of greens and browns depending on the light and the clouds. Sometimes the leaves reflect a clear sky and are almost blue-ish. These two sketches are of the same area and I wanted to make them as accurate as possible. As I recall, an early summer storm blew down the vine-covered darker tree right of center, shortly after I had drawn it.

Colored pencils and markers, 7 1/2",  late May 1998.

Note to readers: There may be some interruptions in the By-Product due to health care procedures in the next few weeks. Information on request.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.