Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tysons 2 Mall 1998


There are a number of malls in my area, and most of them do well despite economic depression, though we will see with this current trouble. Tysons Corner 1 was built about 50 years ago and renovated in the '80s. Tysons 2, illustrated here, was built in the 90s intended to be a fancier and more "upscale" (expensive) venue with fashion shops, jewelry and costly baubles, and a Ritz Carlton, where I once took my mother to afternoon tea.

Anyone who reads this Blog knows I love to draw in malls but I rarely draw this one. The "upscale" theme didn't last too long here; the "ups" didn't have enough "scale." It's still fancy, and at least before The Current Troubles they were even building a Tysons 3. That may stand for years in a ruinous and abandoned half-build, we will see whether I will draw there or not.

Ink and colored pencil in a Big Color Sketchbook, 7 1/2" x 3", June 14, 1998.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.