Sunday, June 14, 2020

Deconstruction Truck


They're still at the deconstructed swimming pool. Most of the chipping and re-working is done and now they're building a ceramic tile layer around the surface edge of the pool. A guy with a circular saw has created a perfect carved rim around the structure. Whenever he does this, noxious clouds of white powder puff into the air, not to mention noisy noise. I swear they ought to give me a break on the rent since they know we were supposed to all stay indoors during the  Pandemic, but if we did, we'd get these industrial conditions all day despite the AC. The management has retreated into an air-conditioned saferoom where only an emergency can bring them out. Soon the surface workers will arrive. This is actually the fun part, watching them get plastered.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 4 1/2" x 3 1/2". June 13, 2020.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.