Monday, June 8, 2020

Tysons Station


It's back to "urban sketching reality" with this view of "Tysons Station," a shopping center only a half a mile from where I live. This is also home to the Trader Joe's grocery store where I worked for 11 years. Well, in 1998 it was just getting started and I was a frequent shopper there. Tysons Station goes up a hill so shopping involves a bit of exercise, even for little lazy me. In 2020 the Trader Joe's is still there, along with a "Ledo Pizza" and a Peet's Coffee. Note the fainter drawing of the water tower behind the still leafless March trees.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 5 1/2" x 7 1/2", March 3, 1998.

1 comment:

Michael said...


I am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr Okosun a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I advice you to contact Dr Okosun on his email (drokosun12@gmail.com )or contact him on whatsapp number +2348136785562, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within two weeks i recommend Dr Okosun just feel like promoting his Good work, Give him a try and thank me later.