Thursday, July 9, 2015

Workday Glamor


I like the coffee chairs and built interior, but sometimes I do draw the people. This lady was especially elegant, after hours still in her workplace clothes, doing her studies at Starbucks. She had a dreadlock hairdo that curled around in chaotic tubes, but still managed to look professional. I sometimes wonder what these people's occupations are. If she's studying something out of a big heavy book she is either improving her knowledge for rising up in her work hierarchy...or she's learning something new that will get her a better job than the one she's got now. Sometimes I think of doing that, but I don't, which makes me feel guilty even when I finish a smashing picture full of gold paint.

Tech pen black ink on sketchbook page, 4" x 5", June 30, 2015.

No By-products for the next week or so, parent care and social responsibility again.

No comments: