Friday, July 19, 2019

Leafy Summer Trees


Well here we are back again. The computer is working - for now. I have no idea why; I didn't do anything to or with it. I did receive a mysterious message regarding my WiFi connection but that seemed meaningless to me. Maybe it will collapse again but as of now I'll continue working on "Under Vine," sorting out and numbering the pages getting it ready for the printers.

These are the green leafy trees I see out my studio windows. I'm testing out a new set of markers (yes, more markers!) from online art supply retailer "Arteza." One of the features of this set is that you can blend them with water like watercolor. I'm not so sure how fade-able this is but if I like it I just scan and digitize it.

Markers on sketchbook page with some colored pencil, 8" x 2", July 18, 2019.

No comments: