Saturday, December 21, 2019

Colorforms Seasonal Poinsettias


These bright red (or pink, or white) plants are the familiar Poinsettia of the Holiday Season, made into graphics Colorforms. As you all know, the colorful "flowers" are not really flowers but adapted leaves called "bracts." I like the sound of that word. Bract, bract, bract....Brexit Brexit Brexit! If you look you can see my four Elemental Colorforms and one sensitive little snowflake. I'm sounding like some sort of dumb editorial here and that's intended (Crisis! Crisis! Crisis!) I have been ripping apart begging letters from charities as well as reading texts written by Professional Commentary Writers from the New York Times. Trying to find any meaning at all when pondering one politician or another. Don't let this happen to you.

Photoshop, 5" x 6", December 21, 2019.

Meanwhile:  VIRGINIA UNDER VINE is NOW READY! 
                     Each book is $35 plus $5 postage and handling. (Need to figure out international orders...I need to revive my PayPal account).
                   Send notification of order to volcannah@yahoo.com.

Check or money order for $40, addressed to "Pyracantha Hannah Shapero"

Send check to:

Pyracantha Hannah Shapero
2224 Pimmit Run Lane # 203
Falls Church, Virginia 22043


1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love it, please keep it up!