Friday, September 18, 2020

By-Product in Natick

Dear Reader(s):

I regret that I haven't blogged an artwork today, but the difficulties of keeping my mind and work together these days have caught up with me and I just didn't have the energy to do a posting. Social Distancing for me means Just Stay All Day in Bed. Well, all right, some art of mine showed up, with my permission, in an online brochure for my old home town's Parks and Recreation section. It is a depiction of the steeple of downtown Natick's First Presbyterian Church, with fall leaves. 

https://www.natickma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/10317/2020-Fall-Brochure-Natick-Recreation-and-Parks?bidId=

The first image you see on the brochure isn't mine, it's a beautiful photograph of historic Natick Center with its green and bandstand and the church. You are invited to scroll down until you find a very similar image to the right, depicting the church. That one's mine. Natick is colorful and full of New England goodness. Thanks for your patience!

Pyracantha 

No comments: