Monday, June 13, 2016

Loaded Room


I'm not loaded, most of the time anyway, but my rooms are now that I've taken so much stuff back from the old house in Massachusetts. I filled shopping bags with old reel to reel and cassette tapes with the intention of transcribing them to digital. My place now looks like a computer programmer lives there. The drawing covers only part of my room. I have something that few, if any people outside the Library of Congress and John Fede's Audio Recovery have: a working reel-to-reel to digital setup. All I can think of is that I'd better transcribe as many of these tapes while the thing is still working. Well I also think, I've got to remove some of this material from my dwelling as well as the saved papers from 1987 and 1988.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like a project. May you and your space soon be reunites!

Unknown said...

It looks like a project. May you and your space soon be reunites!