Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winterval

Dear reader friends:

After almost 12 years in publication, I've decided to go on a winter interval of rest. I want to take this time to recover after creating the 60 + pages of content for "Virginia Under Vine" and  other various art projects. I don't have any specific date or time when I will return, but I hope I'll renew my creativity and blogification later on. I'll still be doing other art. There are still many sketches and photographs I can digitize and present to the world, and I also want to explore re-activating my graphic and sequential art. Even so, I may find that I want to return to blogging in a shorter time, I don't know, maybe I'll find blogging irresistible. I'll still be writing witty comments on Facebook, which is probably the best place to contact me.

Until then, as the seasons turn, thanks for your friendship and patience.

Pyracantha

1 comment: