Saturday, November 3, 2018

Arterra Winery Spring




















Even though I've pushed my deadline back a few months, I'm still working on "Virginia Under Vine." This is the last of the seasonal pages and the only one that uses a different typeface on the header text. I don't think my readers and collectors will mind. Arterra is one of my favorite wineries. It is hidden away in the forest and the last time my friends and I went there, I saw a wild turkey wander by. The "marriage of fine wine and fine art" alludes to the owners, a married pair named Jason and Sandy. Jason is the winemaker and Sandy is an artist who makes beautiful ceramic artifacts based on grape leaves. Her kiln is right there in the tasting room.

Photoshop composite, 8 1/2" x 11", November 2018.

1 comment:

Tristan Alexander said...

So glad you are doing another book! Still think you should do a Darkover collection or some other book of your Fantasy art!