Friday, June 28, 2019

Poplar Hill Window and Curtain


I couldn't decide whether to draw anything, since I was on vacation and didn't want to do art work. So I just did one little space filler in my sketchbook journal, this one. It is room elements: a curtain pulled back with a sash, a window, and a wooden finial from a tall mirror not in the picture. My "Rose Room" is decorated with "Victorian" style furniture and textiles, all in tones of beige and dark rose-red. You'll see it when I color it in.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 4" x 4", June 25, 2019.

1 comment:

Texchanchan said...

Hello! I missed your birthday - sorry. And I've been remiss on reading your blog. Will try to catch up. I saw the 40th anniversary post on your other blog. I am impressed; mixed emotions, but positive, reaction to it.