Monday, June 3, 2019

Thoughtful Coffee Drinker


This is one of my more unusual sketch concepts. It contains material from two places, the familiar coffee shops Amouri and Starbucks. I was interrupted at Amouri while drawing the background doorway, and didn't go back to it, so I was left with an open doorway with no one  in it. Today with the deadline of Posting Every Day upon me I decided to go back to Starbucks and finish the drawing with their details. So you see a combination of coffee house sights, including a drinker with his water bottle, coffee, headphones, and biking gloves. I don't like to show the people their portraits, and I make them not too accurate, so they won't be embarrassed.

OK then, under the wire for this one to continue the Everyday By-Product.

Sepia brown tech pen on sketchbook page, 5" x 6", June 3, 2019.

No comments: