Sunday, October 13, 2019

My Fruits and Vegetables


I have struggled with vegetables all my life. They're supposed to make me healthy, or keep me healthy. But as anyone knows who tries to feed me, I won't eat them. Why? Because most vegetables whether cooked or raw taste bitter to me. Well I can eat 'em if they're roasted I guess. I make myself eat them anyway, by using color as an enticement. Do I like red? How about a nice ripe tomato? Or an even redder bell pepper? Nice! Like a scarlet tanager! Red like an apple! Here are my fruity colors made into a marker doodle. Get those tasty markers ready for eating.

Markers on sketchbook page, 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", October 13, 2019. (My markers say "non-toxic" on the handle but it's not a good idea.)

1 comment:

Zumi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.