Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Roomscape Isolation


If you're stuck inside trying to help the world, any random room view can get interesting. Here is what would be the living/dining room in some normal person's apartment. Like most of my friends, I have way too many books. And like most artists I can't resist collecting more art materials. Identifying a few of the things in the room: The suitcases contain family memorabilia, which I hope to get to someday. So far I haven't, not even when hiding away. The upright shape in the center is the deteriorated remains of a camp cot, used by a guest. The small bookcase at upper right contains small jars of paint, some of which has probably dried up. I haven't used "real" paint for years, now that I work with digital art so much. 

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 5 1/2" x 8", April 6, 2020.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Nice and peaceful. Reminds me of when I actually read books and went to libraries.