Saturday, January 21, 2017

Back to geometrika and blog


Greetings again! Thanks to the ministrations of an acolyte at the Apple Store in Tyson's Corner, Virginia, my machine has been un-jammed and is now back in action posting stuff to Facebook as well as here at the By-Product. Thanks for your patience and I am glad to say at least one person missed me. I used my iPhone to stay in touch though it was not set up for drawing preparation and posting. It has been a difficult time for those who bother with history and I am not quite sure whether it is my place to try to "resist" the current social and political developments and their twitter-crowing rooster. I remember far back to 1968 with the rise of Richard Nixon and other outbreaks of hate with a horrible war far away. And all I did was electronic music and science fiction. I am not the marching in parade type. I can't see how this blog could have any social impact, but I intend to continue anyway.

Here is the geometrika design from a week or so ago (January 6) done in colored pencils including my elegant "Irojiten" colors.

Ink and colored pencil on sketchbook page, about 8" x 3", January 2017.

1 comment:

Mike (Altus) said...

Glad to hear everything is working again. But what about your wifi? ;)