Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Kabbalah Moderne


Here's something I'm working on for an esoteric book cover. I mean the text and images are esoteric, not the cover itself. It's probably going to be an e-book cover so just like the Stasheff series it has to be visually understood at postage-stamp size on the screen. Some of you readers will recognize the "Kabbalistic Tree of Life" which I have placed in the center. I painted  this mystical diagram for a commission in 1986. With the magical powers of Photoshop I can retrieve my old work and incorporate it into a new one. The gold-colored things at the sides are supposed to be angel wings and if the client picks this sketch they will be more explicitly rendered.

Photoshop on main system, 7" x 10", January 25, 2017.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT