Monday, April 3, 2017

Geometrikon Equinox Blue Round



As the  Equinox rushed by, I managed to get this design done in honor of the coming of Spring. I am still exploring the range of Ultramarine, including some new markers I bought. These are aimed at impermanent art for kids but since I will scan worthy things I draw with them I am not concerned about fadeable dyes. This is a mixed media piece anyway. Some of these interlocked circles  may appear in my next frames for my Barnard sequential piece. This image includes Photoshop work and it is surprising to me that a simple circle does not come with the usual shapes and "brush" tip shapes but has to be carefully created for geometric use.

Markers and colored pencil on sketchbook page with added Photoshop, 4" x 3 1/2", April 2, 2017.

No comments: