Saturday, April 8, 2017

Retro-Colorful Geometrikon


Morning is my enemy. Here I am at 6:30 AM, a time when normal decent people are either fast asleep or getting up to do their useful jobs, and I am struggling with at least 5 different passwords and Apple ID's to re-activate an iPad. To do this you have to receive identification e-mails on at least two other machines. I am not going to go on about this any more. You are not allowed to be frustrated or sick of anything. Look at those pretty colors on the geometrikon design. This is a re-mix of an older design from a couple of weeks ago. I have bright Crayola markers made for kids. Somehow the designers of color sets for kids assume that children like bright colors. Well maybe they do but then I will use them to be retro colorful as design was when I was a kid. Meanwhile if you want to get the soft, grey, "natural," earth colors you have to pay a fortune. Or draw it on an iPad, which won't go because you can't unlock it, having forgotten the third last password back two years ago.

Geometrikon is markers and colored pencil on sketchbook page, 8 1/2" x 2 1/2", April 7, 2017.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely color-block illustration. Best of luck unlocking your tech.