Tuesday, January 29, 2019

K22 Aquaform


I created this piece on January 29, 2019. A day ago it did not exist. I am often dazzled by the work feats of technologists and athletes, but when it comes to art, I can hold my own with the workaholic crowd. This is a Photoshop sketch in the "K" series, inspired by 20th century artists like Klee and Kandinsky. I am using the same basic black square base as my "Colorforms" series, and layering the glowing colors over it. The original piece is small, at 5 inches square, but it can be enlarged if necessary. I use some "pre-fab" shapes and colors, but since I created and saved the pre-fabs, they're really "me-fab."

Photoshop, 5" x 5", January 29, 2019.

1 comment:

Texchanchan said...

Undoubtedly a huge space colony with gigantic solar panels because the star is dim.