Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Red-Eyed Dragon


I may be the only person on this planet who has never seen nor read any of George R. R. Martin's "Game of Thrones" TV show or books. But it has dragons so I've been drawing my little draggs into my sketchbook. Long ago my theme for the By-Product was dragons so I did practice drawing them. I have a stack of dragon art books a foot tall so I have plenty of resources. I read very slowly and when I saw Martin's book series which tops 2000 pages in length, and two of them not even written yet, I decided not to spend the rest of my life in imaginal Westeros. 

Markers on sketchbook page, 6 1/2" x 3 1/2", May 21, 2019.

1 comment:

Texchanchan said...

You're not the only one. I've never read any nor seen any of it and the more I know about it the happier I am I haven't.