Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gas Station with Wyrm


This sort of thing happens every day in Falls Church. I just was in the right place at the right time. Well, if you believe this, you will have to trust the co-worker who asked me to put a weird thing "like a UFO or a monster" into my break-time drawing. The gas station is behind my workplace building, and once I found a good vantage point, I did the rest of it. 

If you were a fire-breathing wyrm (snake-like dragon) what would you want to drink? Gasoline or petroleum, of course! That gas pump looks like a soda fountain to the Wyrm. He sticks out his siphon-like tongue to sip the tasty stuff up. 

Staedtler technical pen on sketchbook page, about 6" x 6", June 11, 2012.

3 comments:

Mike (Altus) said...

This is great. You should start a series. :)

Tristan Alexander said...

Is that the monster of high gas prices?

Damon Pla said...

dig it!