Thursday, June 21, 2012

Peachtree iPad sketch


It's just a little slice of the courtyard at the apartment complex next to my workplace, "Peachtree." Autodesk Sketchbook Pro has a convenient architectural straight-line drawing tool. And the latest update to this app has a "realistic" foliage tool whereby you can place trees and vegetation wherever you want. I used it here, though I wonder how much you can use it and not get repetitive. You can see the green shade plants and their lavender blossoms on top of the grey stone wall. I could have done more but I only had about 20 minutes to work on it. I would really like to practice more on the iPad so that I could do clearer architecture.

Meanwhile, the Big Painting is done and once I have it photographed and presented to the people who commissioned it, you'll see it here.

No comments: