Sunday, October 25, 2020

Party Stuff End 1998

 


I usually go to friends for New Year and this is a glimpse of how we celebrated. An old carved wood table holds wine, liquor, soft drinks, kitchen stuff, cabinets, and anything else which would hold our party equipment. There's also a partially emptied box of chocolates. I say, I've never sketched so much in a year as 1998, and there are still some bloggable images from 1998 floating around in my studio. How did I do it? I must have never let go of my sketchbook! That is not far from the truth. I suppose I could do more of these cluttered indoor roomscapes and drawings of teapots, but I refuse to bore myself silly during this Historic Event. More Monsters!

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", December 31, 1998.

No comments: