Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Party glamor and happy new year


Happy New Year 2013, folks! Now don't be triskaidekaphobic. My friend Terilee appeared at the annual new year's party dressed to impress, with gothic-touched skull print leggings, steampunk boots, and an unusual print top. She also had a righteous hairdo. I did a sketch of her on the iPad while fascinated partygoers looked on. It's good to be with friends as the year turns, especially since Terilee is struggling with an even worse parent care situation than I have. I don't know what 2013 will bring but at least with my good friends I have someone to help me with moral support. I have plenty of creative ideas to work on in this new year and I also have some blog improvements planned. So stay tuned, By-Product readers, for continuing 100 per cent art and art by-products.

iPad sketch, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, January 1, 2013.

No comments: