Sunday, February 21, 2016

Naked Mountain Lasagna


Winter is still good for wining. And if you go to "Naked Mountain" winery in Markham, Virginia from January to March, you can choose to feast on a big plate of lasagna, either meat or cheese-based, along with a cup or bottle of their wine. My Wine Team friends and I went for the lasagna feast on this "Wine Saturday" and I did some drawing as always. The place was crowded on a sunny day which seemed more like spring than winter. I'll be drawing and enjoying the food and wine there again soon I hope.

Brown tech pen ink on sketchbook page, 6" x 9", February 20, 2016. Colored pencil colors added in the studio.

1 comment:

Tristan Alexander said...

You just love those provocative titles don't you? Nice sketch as always. Looks like you are on your way to enough pictures for a second wine book.