Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Political Football


I managed to avoid watching anything from the Super Bowl whether it was the game or the entertainment at half-time or the commercials on TV. I don't know what I wasted my time on instead, it was probably my usual wandering back and forth from Facebook to Yahoo and other brain-liquefying internet sites. There's gotta be a better way for me to spend time. Productivity is the goal! Kick that ovoid through the interval of those productive post parameters. So the other big time-waster is of course politics, although some of that time might be better spent getting out the vote. Not me, sorry. After the game I drew this little fellow who is a "Political Football" kickable by the unkempt Bernie Sanders.

Tech pen black ink on sketchbook page, 3" x 2.5", February 8, 2016.

No comments: