Sunday, August 28, 2016

Improbability Doodle


It's something, but I don't know just what. I am inspired by a collection of old industrial engraving images to put this mechanical jumble into a composition. Maybe it is the "Infinite Improbability Drive" from the famous "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." I need a new workstation if I'm going to continue to create little draws like this. You should see my dwelling. It is filled with a large amount of the stuff I brought back from the old Mildewed Family House and it still smells bad. I can barely see the floor. I don't even know what is in some of those bags, my helpers and I just stuffed material in there and took it out to the car. There may be something improbable in there, who knows. All of it is from the previous century, except the bags themselves.

Black tech pen on sketchbook page, 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", August 28, 2016.

No comments: