Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zoomorphic Vehicle


I found it in the parking lot on my work break. Most people who park in this lot don't see things like this. If I have my iPad or sketchbook with me, I will draw what I see. This one has the front end of a classic Volkswagen Beetle and the body and tail of a mechanical armadillo. Some people may say that I was inhaling too much spray paint fumes while creating billboards. But I know what they really drive here in Northern Virginia. This vehicle is particularly impressive at night when the two "whisker jowls" on either side of the "hood" light up as headlights, and the body is dotted with luminescent points. 

Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, September 12, 2012.

2 comments:

Mike (Altus) said...

I love your monster cars. :)

Rae Trigg said...

Ooo. I like. Can I have one?