Friday, February 10, 2012

Prawnzilla and other kreaturs



I'm working through a book on "creature design" and instead of little figure posers, it recommends creating tiny sketches from your imagination, combining features of many different types of living things. These would not necessarily be harmful, but they should look alien. Some of these are probably similar to things found right here on Earth, like the "Prawnzilla" at the top which is inspired by the recent discovery of giant shrimp-like crustaceans on the bottom of the deep Southern Ocean. "Prawnzilla" is at the top and was drawn in Photoshop. The others were drawn in "ArtStudio" on my iPad in a hairdressers salon while I was waiting for my hair dye to take effect. As far as I know, hair dye is not hallucinogenic, but you never know.

1 comment:

Tristan Alexander said...

You seem to have a bug problem!