Sunday, March 30, 2014

Geometrix


I haven't done one of these in a while, so here it is. The original is on my sketchbook journal page, with empty space to put daily entries. I moved the red triangle by the magic of Photoshop so that I could put the elements together in one area. The design of these geometric pieces is improvised at first using only black lines and rulers and curve tools, and then I add the rest of it in, using a special algorithm I devised for geometric abstractions. Then I add the colors. I could paint more of these as "fine art" paintings if anyone were interested in buying them, but so far, only a very few people have bought any of my geometrics. I am not a very nice or inspired or "passionate" artist, I only want to show pictures that someone will buy. Otherwise it's a By-Product. 

Markers on sketchbook page, about 8" x 4 1/2", March 29, 2014.

No comments: