Friday, March 21, 2014

Pin-up Cringe


I just didn't know how it was going to turn out, it's another female nude art experiment. She looks like she is cringing from some bizarre or shocking weight loss trick. Or perhaps she learned the secret about Michelle Obama the liberal press is keeping from us. I have probably eaten too many acai berries. I'm still trying to depict female figures. I think the ink cross hatching was a bad idea. Where is my new sketch book? Why am I posting at this odd hour? I shouldn't be awake, or I should be just getting up. My productivity needs work. A hot career in health care or accounting awaits me, I need a degree from Internet U. More female nudes! Someday I'll get one right.

Ink on sketchbook page, colored in Photoshop, 4 1/2" x 4", March 21, 2014. Model really in that position from "Art Models 5" photo resource book.

No comments: