Thursday, October 20, 2016

Debate


I don't think it was much of a debate, because anything meaningful was said by only one of the participants. I do think that our American way of life is in danger and I urge anyone American who might stop by here to vote in the election and choose the one on the right side of this drawn-from-TV scribble. You may not like her, but she is the best we're gonna get. I don't do politics usually but this agonizing campaign is one of the most depressing moments in modern American history, up there with the prosecutions of Senator Joseph McCarthy and the "Communist Menace." This campaign has even shown real clandestine Russian influence, making it even more surreal. I wasn't able to do accurate portraits of these two but did manage to capture some of the expressions of the debate.

Black tech pen ink on sketchbook page finished in Photoshop, 5" x 2 1/2", October 19, 2016.

No comments: