Friday, October 14, 2016

Roomscape October


Dedicated sketchers are supposed to be able to draw anything in front of them and make it look interesting so here's another little corner of the clutter pile that is my abode. Boxes make me think that something good is coming to me but in reality I am sending things away in the box. I am taking books off my shelves one by one and giving them away. One down that leaves about 2000. Too many books but even if I don't read them right away I still want them. Next to the box is a folding stool with folded blankets and towels as a seat cushion. I spent much more than the contents are worth to send some books and photo prints to a friend in another country. That's the way it is. Want some books on esoteric, philosophical, or artistic subjects? No, didn't think so. You say you want this one? Oh no, I won't give that one away even if I haven't opened it in five years.

Black tech pen ink on sketchbook page, about 4 1/2" x 4 1/2", October 14, 2016.

No comments: